In honor of National Suicide Prevention Month, Community Voices Host Ron Holland spoke with Founder of non-profit, Sanity Not Vanity, Fonda Bryant on the importance of getting help when one starts to idealate suicide and as a family member or friend being able to recognize the signs of depression and anxiety in those close to you. You can call the Suicide Prevention Hotline to get free counseling if you feel this could be you. Just call 1-800-273-8255 or go to suicidepreventionlifeline.org to get the help you need.
Wake up on weekends with Ron Holland on both Praise 100.9 and our sister station, 105.3 Old School + R&B.
- Coins For Christmas Starring Essence Atkins Premieres This Sunday On TV One
- 5 Ways You and Your Family Can Give Back During the Holidays
- Jazz Legend And Grammy Award Winner Nancy Wilson Dies At 81
- Advocates for the Disabled are making their Voices Heard
- Lakewood Pastor John Gray Defends Gifting His Wife A $200K Lamborghini For Their Anniversary