It’s so easy to stress out over things we can’t control and forget about God’s promise of taking care of things. Psalms 34 puts it best: “(1) I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. (2) My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad. (3) O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together.”
It’s time stop magnifying the problem and start magnifying our God and His ability to work everything out.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Today, Erica Campbell says “it’s in your best interest to ignore the attacks of the enemy and declare what God is doing in your life.” That doesn’t mean to ignore, it just means stop giving it so much glory; whatever the issue, it’s not bigger than God’s ability to restore it and turn it around.
READ MORE STORIES ON GETUPERICA.COM:
- Delusional Black Trump Worshiper Wonders: ‘Are People Of Color Still Welcome In This Movement’
- Beyonce Drops A Visual Masterpiece For ‘Spirit’
- Behind The Scenes: ‘Dear White People’ Boasts Major Guest Stars & Idris Elba Explains The Magic Of ‘Cats’
- Mississippi State House Candidate Shot Himself And Wife In Brutal Murder-Suicide
- Faith Walking: The Trial And The Test Is Necessary [VIDEO]
Faith Walking: Magnify The Lord & Not Your Problem was originally published on GetUpErica.com