Snoop Dogg is a rapper, gospel artist, game show host and now adding author to his resume. He’s decided to write a cookbook and it will include some of his best recipes. The “From Crook To Cook” book will have his famous baby back ribs, chicken and waffles and mac and cheese recipe in it.
Snoop currently has a show with Martha Stewart and got the idea from being on the show. Venus Williams and Serena Williams advance to the next round at the US Open. Lastly, family, friends and fans gather to pay respect to Aretha Franklin.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Faith & Fame: The Mann’s On Keeping God & Love First [EXCLUSIVE]
- Puppy Love: Weird Facts About Puppies That May Make You Love Them More
- Never Forget: Today In 1967, Muhammad Ali Defended His Title Just Before Defending His Life
- Tesla CEO, Elon Musk, Makes A Big Donation To Flint Students
- A Journey from Prison to Spiritual Peace
- 14-Year-Old Boy Shot And Killed In Raleigh
- “One on One” Creator, Notable Television Writer & Producer Eunetta T. Boone Dead At 63
- Charlottesville Public Schools Closed For Two Days After Racist Threats Online
- 5-Year-Old Boy Dies After Being Crushed By Table At Church [VIDEO]
- Your List Of Free Local Weekend Events