Snoop Dogg is a rapper, gospel artist, game show host and now adding author to his resume. He’s decided to write a cookbook and it will include some of his best recipes. The “From Crook To Cook” book will have his famous baby back ribs, chicken and waffles and mac and cheese recipe in it.
Snoop currently has a show with Martha Stewart and got the idea from being on the show. Venus Williams and Serena Williams advance to the next round at the US Open. Lastly, family, friends and fans gather to pay respect to Aretha Franklin.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Racist Gun Club That Won’t Admit Black Members Is Under Fire
- Voices At Urban One Honors: Brandy Honored & Ray J Breaks Down Nursery Rhymes At Urban One Honors
- Nine-Year-Old Girl From Alabama Hangs Herself After Racist Taunts At School
- Praise! Chance The Rapper Going On Sabbatical To ‘Learn The Word Of God’
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Who Have Not Decorated For Christmas Yet
- Mali Music & T’Keyah Crystal Keymáh Talk Careers & Revival! Movie
- Faith Walking: How To Get Your Faith Up
- Chattanooga Cop Caught On Video Savagely Beating Handcuffed Black Man
- Is Sheriff David Clarke Next On Mueller’s Russia Probe List?
- How Growing Up Around Musicians Influenced Ledisi [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]