Do you watch what you say to your children? Erica Campbell is talking about about how we must watch our words when speaking to our children. What we say speaks life into them.
When you call them dumb or compare them to people you might not like it hurts them. God wants us to nurture our children and train them up. They watch us as parents and follow our steps, we must always remember that.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Protected: Jade Novah Talks Headlining One Yard’s Virtual Homecoming and More
- One Officer Indicted In Connection With Breonna Taylor’s Murder
- HEALTHY EVER AFTER: Healthy Comfort Foods
- Mr. Griffin: ‘Greater Is HE That Is Me’ [VIDEO]
- NFL Legend Gale Sayers Dead At 77
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Raiders’ Win [VIDEO]
- Vivica A. Fox Clears Up That She Recently Tested Negative For COVID-19
- Black Votes Matter: What Eliminating The Electoral College Would Mean For African Americans
- Florida Bill Would ‘Encourage’ Drivers ‘To Mow Down BLM Protesters,’ Critics Say
- National Voter Registration Day: How To Prepare For Election Day, Step By Step
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Ericaism: What Are We Saying About Out Own Children [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com