Do you watch what you say to your children? Erica Campbell is talking about about how we must watch our words when speaking to our children. What we say speaks life into them.
When you call them dumb or compare them to people you might not like it hurts them. God wants us to nurture our children and train them up. They watch us as parents and follow our steps, we must always remember that.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- HBCU Spotlight: Delaware State University
- They Came Before Tiger Woods: James “Jimmy” Garvin
- I Am Carolinas Black History Honorees: Sheriff Garry L. McFadden
- I Am Carolinas Black History Honorees: Fonda Bryant
- Girl Power: Meet The Women Who Are Pushing For Criminal Justice Reform in America
- I Am Carolinas Black History Honorees: Payton Coleman
- How To Listen To The Willie Moore Jr. Show
- CIAA Women’s & Men’s Basketball Text To Win
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Valentine Date-Less [VIDEO]
- Stopping the Flow of African Americans to Prison
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Ericaism: What Are We Saying About Out Own Children [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com