GRIFF is praying and he wants some time back he spent on social media. Between Twitter, Instagram and YouTube videos we sometimes get occupied looking at everything going on and don’t even realize how much time we lost. GRIFF spent 51 minutes looking at a website that had women with mustaches.
He said these women were pretty and had a good line up. GRIFF couldn’t believe what he was looking at and so much time got taken away. The problem now is that GRIFF knows the website and will probably look at it again.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mooresville Firefighters Rescue Man Trapped in Burning Vehicle
- Leap Day Newborns Make This Rare Day Special
- Jeff Peterson Likely New Head of Basketball Operation for Hornets
- Panthers’ Proposal for New Practice Facilities in Uptown
- Washington State Finally Bans Police Hog-Tying Four Years After Manuel ‘Manny’ Ellis’ Death
- Honoring J. Charles Jones for Black History Month
- Honoring Ray Booton for Black History Month
- Can We Finally Admit That Lauren Boebert’s Family Is Kinda ‘Ghetto’?
- DOJ Deems 3 Mississippi Prisons Unconstitutional For ‘Violent And Unsafe Conditions’
- HBCU Security: South Carolina State University Adding Gun-Sniffing Dog Weeks After Campus Shooting
GRIFF’s Prayer For The 51 Minutes He Lost Because Of Social Media [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Top Stories of 2023 in the Faith Community
MLK Day of Service and Other Events on Monday
Pastor John P. Kee To Take A Break From Duties To Focus On Health
Feeding Five Thousand People in the Queen City
Black Writers Matter Author Showcase
Tips For Growing Your Business Without Increasing Your Budget
Siemens Energy Plans Significant Job Growth in Charlotte with Factory Expansion
Best In Black Charlotte: Vote your favorite!