Erica Campbell spoke about her grandmother, who passed away and faced very rough times in her life. Her grandmother grew up in a very strict household and in her first marriage was abused by her husband. She got a divorce and ended up meeting another man, they fell in love and got married, but the church she was going to didn’t like it.
They believed she was living in sin, but Erica mentioned that he loved her until the day she died even after the divorce. Erica wants everyone to know God doesn’t want you to stay in an abusive relationship and that you can find love after divorce. People will tell you that you can’t have a lot of things in life, but if God wants you to have it you will.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- AT&T Resumes Service Following Nationwide Outage
- Charlotte To Host Nikki Haley Political Rally
- Lynn Wheeler, Former Charlotte City Councilwoman Passes Away
- Cyberattack Causes Harm For Pharmacies
- Reflecting on Charlotte’s Black Legacy for Black History Month
- Charlotte FC defeats NYC FC in Home Opener
- LeToya Luckett Hosts TV One LIVE From the Red Carpet at 2024 Urban One Honors
- HBCU President Confronts Accreditation Hurdles and Shrinking Enrollment
- Fresh Gym in South End Embraces Fitness Influencers
- PDQ closing most NC restaurant locations
Love Talking: You Can Love Again After Divorce [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Top Stories of 2023 in the Faith Community
MLK Day of Service and Other Events on Monday
Feeding Five Thousand People in the Queen City
Pastor John P. Kee To Take A Break From Duties To Focus On Health
Black Writers Matter Author Showcase
Tips For Growing Your Business Without Increasing Your Budget
Local organization launches a penny drive to help people in need
Kierra Sheard-Kelly Inspires Young Girls with New Children’s Book Kiki Finds Her Voice [LISTEN]