GRIFF wants us to stop going into certain situations with thoughts of negativity as well as confusion. He spoke about how sometimes growing up sometimes there was rage and anger that would cause chaos in the home. GRIFF also grew up having anger problems at times and it wasn’t until he relaxed and was quiet he would hear God.
God doesn’t talk to us when things are hectic and we must remember he’s not a God of confusion. God gives us peace and at every moment we must trust in him and what’s happening in our life. Remember it’s on us to stay calm and just know everything will be okay.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- HBCU President Confronts Accreditation Hurdles and Shrinking Enrollment
- Fresh Gym in South End Embraces Fitness Influencers
- PDQ closing most NC restaurant locations
- Honoring Vi Lyles: The First Black Woman as the Mayor of Charlotte
- Honoring Cullen Jones for Black History Month
- Honoring Dorothy Counts-Scoggins for Black History Month
- Honoring Rodney Monroe for Black History Month
- Justice For Z’Kye Husain: NJ Cops Finally Settle After Viral Wrongful Arrest Of Black Teen In Mall Fight
- Multi-Media Personality and Cancer Survivor Sheilah Belle, The Belle”, Shares Her Story in New Book ‘Journey In The Journey
- When Will Judge Rule Whether Fani Willis Is Disqualified From Trump RICO Case?
Mr. Griffin: “God Doesn’t Work In Confusion…We Do” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Top Stories of 2023 in the Faith Community
MLK Day of Service and Other Events on Monday
Feeding Five Thousand People in the Queen City
Pastor John P. Kee To Take A Break From Duties To Focus On Health
Black Writers Matter Author Showcase
Tips For Growing Your Business Without Increasing Your Budget
The Pi Phi Chapter of the Omegas to showcase Young, Gifted and Talented
Kierra Sheard-Kelly Inspires Young Girls with New Children’s Book Kiki Finds Her Voice [LISTEN]