It’s time to pray, but GRIFF decided to give David Mann the chance to do it for his birthday. When David took over the prayer he began to talk to God about his kneecaps dropping. He even mentioned that it hurts when he stands and when he went to pray on his knees he heard a crunch.
David is also struggling with the back and neck pain. He’s also been having thoughts of twerking in the middle of the night and began to sing. God help David with his pain and not to twerk, but work for you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Black People In Herschel Walker’s Georgia Hometown Are ‘Not Going To Vote For Him’
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Why The Lion Is the King Of The Jungle
- Vice President Harris Is Right To Highlight The Importance Of Equity In Disaster Relief
- Biden’s Historic Judicial Nominations Bring Black Girl Magic To The Federal Bench
- Biden Administration Changes Eligibility Requirements For Student Loan Debt Relief Plan
- Keith “Wonderboy” Johnson Passes Away at 50
- Ahead of New Term, SCOTUS Honors Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson During Investiture Ceremony
- 2/3 of NC’s Counties Are Back in Green For COVID-19 Levels
- Historically, Floods Cause The Most Damage in Mecklenburg Co.
- How to Report an Outage in North Carolina
David Mann Delivers A Prayer For His Neck, Back & Knees [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com