Are we training our children up the right way? Erica Campbell talks about how as adults we might tell children one thing and show them another. Sometimes we use our temper, talk about people and so much more that we don’t want them to do.
Children operate in the world how they see us. With all the racism, hate and other things we shouldn’t raise our kids that way because it’s not right. We need to infuse love, responsibility and equipping them with everything they need to be in this world.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Find That Rock! Did Someone Steal Toni Braxton’s Engagement Ring?
- How To Enjoy The Holiday Without Gaining Weight
- Tauren Wells On How The Inspiration Of “Known” Tells A Story Of How We Can Get Caught Up In Our Image [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Chicago Hospital Shooting Victim Dr. Tamara O’Neal Was Reportedly A Victim Of Domestic Violence
- TV ONE Launches New Entertainment Network Cleo TV On January 19th, 2019!
- Judge Bars Trumps Asylum Restriction
- Maranda Curtis Gives An Early Christmas Gift With New Holiday Album
- Pastor Jamal Bryant Named New Pastor Of Bishop Eddie Long’s New Birth Missionary Baptist Church
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Men Coloring Their Gray Hairs [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: God Loves Me As Me [VIDEO]