Do you hold your loved ones accountable for their actions? Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes we have to be honest with people we love. We overlook their actions and what they do, but it doesn’t help them.
If you love them you will help them change. Erica wants you to call them and pray for them. Take a gentle approach and the change will start. Call them out on what they’ve done and make sure we keep helping each other.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET!
- Earning a Great Income in Medical Billing and Coding
- Pamela Turner Is Buried While Texas Cop Who Killed Her Is Already Back At Work
- Olympian Allyson Felix Speaks Out for Maternity Rights (Op Ed)
- GRIFF’s Prayer For A Clutter-Free Alter [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- How To Reset: Bishop Wesley Wiley Shares Tips On Cleansing The Mind, Body & Spirit [VIDEO]
- Did Wendy Williams’ Estranged Husband, Kevin Hunter, Get Into A Fight With Their Son?
- Neighbor Calls Cops On Black Woman Because She Played Her Malcom X & Angela Davis Speeches Too Loud
- Monica Says “I Just Didn’t Expect To Be A 38-Year-Old Single Mom Of Three” Following Divorce
- Sherri Shepherd Reveals Going A Year Without Sugar Has Reversed Her Type 2 Diabetes Diagnosis: “I Can’t Even Believe It!”
- Adrienne Bailon Agrees with Meagan Good, Saying She’s Faces Judgement From Churchgoers Too
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Ericaism: Hold Your Loved Ones Accountable [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com