Bishop T.D. Jakes is an author, senior pastor at The Potter’s House and so much more. He spoke with Erica Campbell about celebrating the 22nd anniversary at his church as well as the impact he’s had on people all over. Social media is very important and Jakes mentioned that Jesus said to go into all of the world.
He is reaching people in different countries and spoke about how he has more people to stream is service than actual people at his church. Jakes is happy to serve all these people and thankful for them. Overtime he’s realized with social media he’s able to still change lives.
Jakes is excited about this years Woman Thou Art Loosed Masterclass. This is the first year where it will talk about faith, entrepreneurship and women entering into more leadership roles. The enrollment is still open and he can’t wait to see what happens at it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Super Dope: CEO Buys Employee A Car After Hearing He Walked 20 Miles For His First Day On The Job
- Chef Jernard Offers Tips On Cooking Tasty, Healthy Food For Your Partner That Satisfies Your Soul Food Cravings
- Ben Carson Basically Tells Detroit Homeless Shelter To Get Off His Back And Stop Asking For Federal Money
- Ericaism: You Are Enough [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Is It A Deal Breaker When Your Partner’s Looks Change? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: Hold Your Loved Ones Accountable [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Koryn Hawthorne Talks About Being Told By “American Idol” Producers To Stay Away From Gospel [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- REPRESENT. Men’s Health Initiative: Men And Their Mental Health
- Healthy Meals: How To Make Walnut Kale Berry Salad with Scallops
- Faith Walking: What Do You Do When Someone Receives What You’ve Been Praying For? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]