GRIFF spoke about one of his favorite pastimes which was hanging out with his Aunt Paula, who was married to a man named Lonnie that played for the Seattle Supersonics. She would pick up GRIFF in the limo and get him fancy sandwiches. GRIFF growing up never experienced things like that because he didn’t have as much money.
Lonnie a couple of months ago got really sick and all his sons stood by his side. GRIFF mentioned up until the end his sons prayed with him, thanked him and loved him. It was something so precious and GRIFF spoke about no matter how much pain his uncle was in he was proud as well as thankful. Rest in peace Lonnie.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Super Dope: CEO Buys Employee A Car After Hearing He Walked 20 Miles For His First Day On The Job
- Chef Jernard Offers Tips On Cooking Tasty, Healthy Food For Your Partner That Satisfies Your Soul Food Cravings
- Ben Carson Basically Tells Detroit Homeless Shelter To Get Off His Back And Stop Asking For Federal Money
- Ericaism: You Are Enough [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Is It A Deal Breaker When Your Partner’s Looks Change? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: Hold Your Loved Ones Accountable [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Koryn Hawthorne Talks About Being Told By “American Idol” Producers To Stay Away From Gospel [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- REPRESENT. Men’s Health Initiative: Men And Their Mental Health
- Healthy Meals: How To Make Walnut Kale Berry Salad with Scallops
- Faith Walking: What Do You Do When Someone Receives What You’ve Been Praying For? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]