GRIFF spoke about one of his favorite pastimes which was hanging out with his Aunt Paula, who was married to a man named Lonnie that played for the Seattle Supersonics. She would pick up GRIFF in the limo and get him fancy sandwiches. GRIFF growing up never experienced things like that because he didn’t have as much money.
Lonnie a couple of months ago got really sick and all his sons stood by his side. GRIFF mentioned up until the end his sons prayed with him, thanked him and loved him. It was something so precious and GRIFF spoke about no matter how much pain his uncle was in he was proud as well as thankful. Rest in peace Lonnie.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Designer, Karl Lagerfeld Has Passed At The Age Of 85
- Is Anthony Hamilton’s Rendition Of ‘The Star-Spangled Banner’ Your New Fave?
- Wintry Mix Possible Today In Northern Counties
- End Of A Era: Payless To Close All 2,100 Stores In The United States
- Loving Her Legacy: Audre Lorde
- Win A Free Trip To The Stellar Awards
- Superhero Guide To Black History Month: Andrew Gillum
- Inside the Praise Lounge with Ronnette Harrison – Chris and Helen Holmes
- Loving Her Legacy: Jesmyn Ward
- Garner Father Shoots 14 Year Old Son By Accident And Is Charged In Shooting