Erica Campbell is so excited because her big sister is getting married. She mentioned that like a lot of women her sister was scared of love. She’s been dating the same man for 10 years and told him a long time ago that if he wanted her to runaway to talk about marriage.
Erica wants everyone to know that love can be uneasy and uncomfortable, but it’s one of the most beautiful things in the world. She told listeners to stop being scared of a broken heart and to be free. If you put God at the center of it and open your heart everything will be okay.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jamaican Supreme Court Upholds School’s Ban On Dreadlocks For ‘Hygiene’ Reasons
- Biopic On The Way? Brandy Discusses Finding Her Place In Music After 26 Years In The Industry [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mental Illness is No Laughing Matter
- Tamar Braxton Breaks Silence On Alleged Suicide Attempt: “Mental Illness Is real”
- Oprah Passes On September Cover To Pay Tribute To Breonna Taylor
- Nia Allen Drops ‘Every Nation’ EP
- Watch John Lewis’ Funeral Live: The World Says Goodbye To A Legend Via Online Stream
- FREE MASKS FOR SUBCONTRACTORS
- Watch The Homegoing Celebration of Congressman & Civil Rights Leader John Lewis
- As A Black Woman, I Had To Learn How To Define My Own Version Of Beauty
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Love Talking: Never Too Late To Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com