Erica Campbell and Warryn Campbell have been married since 2001. She reflected on a time in 2008 where they realized they were together, but not. Erica mentioned that the love and passion wasn’t there, but they would go to events together and just work.
Warryn would do business deals and Erica the same, when they got back to the hotel would justify not spending time together by saying they were collecting checks. Over the years they realized a shift needed to happen in their marriage.
Erica also blames both of them for those incidents, but now they’re all good. GRIFF spoke about his ex-wife and how she would plan dates night and speak to him as a friend sometimes because her wife side hated him. What do you to keep your relationship fresh?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Rising Housing Costs Are Making Black Residents Physically Sick
- Panel Discussion to Address Charlotte’s Affordable Housing Crisis
- Producer offers Practical Tips to Break into the Music Industry
- Donnie McClurkin Returns To London
- Everything We Know About HBCU Student Javaon Ousley Who Was Killed In Alabama Police Shooting
- Faith Walking: They Tested Me [VIDEO]
- Thousands Sign Petition To Rename Block That Houses Trump Tower After Barack Obama
- SMH: Clip Of Teen Putting Dog In Clothes Dryer Sparks Twitter-Wide Outrage
- Shaun King Calls Out Jay-Z Over NFL Partnership: “He’s A Proud Capitalist”
- Lawyer Shaka Johnson Details What Led To Suspects Surrender In Philly Standoff