Erica Campbell and Warryn Campbell have been married since 2001. She reflected on a time in 2008 where they realized they were together, but not. Erica mentioned that the love and passion wasn’t there, but they would go to events together and just work.
Warryn would do business deals and Erica the same, when they got back to the hotel would justify not spending time together by saying they were collecting checks. Over the years they realized a shift needed to happen in their marriage.
Erica also blames both of them for those incidents, but now they’re all good. GRIFF spoke about his ex-wife and how she would plan dates night and speak to him as a friend sometimes because her wife side hated him. What do you to keep your relationship fresh?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Finding loving homes and parents for Foster Care Children
- These 10 Thanksgiving Recipes Will Have Your Mouth Watering Into Next Week
- Mr. Griffin: Breaking Free From Situations You Can’t Change [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: LeBron James Earns A New Title, Harlem Powerball Winner To Give Back To Veterans & More
- Todd Dulaney Explains How He Regained His Wife’s Trust [Exclusive Interview]
- Rest In Heaven: Kim Porter Dead At 47
- John Gray And Why Christian Men Expect Their Wives To Be Mother 2.0
- Ericaism: Someone Is Praying For You [VIDEO]
- Jumping The Broom! Toni Braxton To Marry By The End Of The Year
- Police Searching For Two Men Who Robbed Church Members At Gunpoint [VIDEO]