Tim Bowman Jr. is a gospel musician that has been very successful over the past several years. Him and his lovely wife, Brelyn Bowman joined, “The Get Up! Morning Show with Erica Campbell” to talk about marriage and so much more. Tim believes what has made their marriage work is coming up with a system that works for them.
They’ve seen other couples in their families be successful, but understood that they need to implement things that would work in their marriage. Understanding is another major key. They both live very busy lives and make time for each other.
Brelyn spoke about remaining a virgin and abstaining before marriage. The couple laughed about how hard it was because Tim sometime would have what GRIFF calls “shoulder meat” out. Make sure you listen to this loving interview.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Misinformation Targeting Black Communities Feeds Off Real Anxieties According To New Report
- NFL Players Association Head Says Players Deserve ‘Full Accounting’ Of League Misconduct
- Man Shot By Kyle Rittenhouse Is Suing Kenosha Police for Enabling Violent White Supremacist
- Capitol Police Officer Who Sympathized With Jan. 6 Attacker Indicted On Obstruction Of Justice Charges
- October 15 – Today’s Birthdays
- Hornets Sign Another Ball
- Florida’s New Medical Marijuana Licensing Rule Allegedly Discriminates Against ‘Protected’ Black Farmers
- ‘The Redemption Of Bobby Love’: New Book Revisits Fugitive Who Led Double Life For Decades
- Jabari Johnson Borrows From The Bible For His Uplifting New Single “One Touch”
- Justice For Agnes Tirop: Husband Arrested In Grisly Killing Of Kenyan Long Distance Runner