There are so many things going on in life and it can sometimes overwhelm us. During the Get Up! Poll, Erica Campbell prayed for several listeners that called in. One woman has been feeling a lot of anxiety lately and has been lashing out.
Erica prayed for her and mentioned that sometimes we can be everything for everybody, but nothing for ourselves. Another caller spoke about losing her two sisters to cancer last year and how hard it has been. As she began to cry Erica spoke about how she has life filled with purpose and destiny. She encouraged and prayed for her. Tell us how can we pray for you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- A Journey from Prison to Spiritual Peace
- 14-Year-Old Boy Shot And Killed In Raleigh
- Your List Of Free Local Weekend Events
- March Madness: NCAA Updates
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Listening To Today’s Hip-Hop Music [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Jesus Gave Everything You Need [VIDEO]
- Bishop Talbert Swan Says Pastor John Gray Is ‘Lying’ About His ‘Emotional Affair’
- Are You Here For It?! CVS Is Now Launching CBD Products, Soon To Be Available in 800 Locations
- Girl, Bye: Felicity Huffman’s Shame Is ‘Unfathomable’ After Trying To Get Her Mediocre Kid Into College
- More To The Story: Pastor John Gray’s Alleged Side Chick Claims They Had Much More Than An ‘Emotional’ Affair