There are so many things going on in life and it can sometimes overwhelm us. During the Get Up! Poll, Erica Campbell prayed for several listeners that called in. One woman has been feeling a lot of anxiety lately and has been lashing out.
Erica prayed for her and mentioned that sometimes we can be everything for everybody, but nothing for ourselves. Another caller spoke about losing her two sisters to cancer last year and how hard it has been. As she began to cry Erica spoke about how she has life filled with purpose and destiny. She encouraged and prayed for her. Tell us how can we pray for you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Donnie McClurkin Hospitalized After Serious Car Accident
- Pastor Chad Johnson Remains Silent as Michelle Williams Apologizes to His Family and Her Fans
- The ‘Voice Of God’ Saved Men From Being Killed In Abandoned Vehicle Struck By 18-Wheeler
- Lexi Reveals How A Checkup Saved Her Life From Getting Colon Cancer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Mr. Griffin Dedicated To Comedian Coolaide [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Don’t Act A Fool [VIDEO]
- Anti-Abortion Mississippi Governor Blows His Racist Dog Whistle
- Racist Gun Club That Won’t Admit Black Members Is Under Fire
- Voices At Urban One Honors: Brandy Honored & Ray J Breaks Down Nursery Rhymes At Urban One Honors
- Nine-Year-Old Girl From Alabama Hangs Herself After Racist Taunts At School