Erica Campbell speaks about dark days we face sometimes and how we can overcome them. She believes we must accept what life brings and not let those dark days get in our way. There is a purpose behind them and it makes us stronger.
Erica talked about how death, arguing and fear are some things we tackle, but we must fight it. It’s like getting through a dark tunnel and not staying in it. She believes we must embrace the hard times and come out of it stronger.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Listen To Black Women At Women’s Empowerment
- Ciara Shares Her Excitement Over Getting Accepted To Harvard
- Meet Karli, The New ‘Sesame Street’ Muppet In Foster Care
- Three Handwritten Wills Found In Aretha Franklin’s Home
- Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis Speak On How They’ve Evolved With 30 Years In The Music Industry, New Album & More
- Kelontae Gavin Debuts Music Video For New Single, “There’s No One Like You”
- Christian Coffee Company Donates Cars To Struggling Moms
- Police Peacefully Arrest Suspected Cop Killer One Week After Killing Unarmed Pamela Turner
- Babyface’s Brother Melvin Edmonds Passed Away
- Melvin Edmonds Of ‘After 7’ Has Passed Away