Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes you don’t need certain people in your life. She even mentioned that she loves herself so much that being around negative people doesn’t match who she is. They can be the most amazing people in the world, but might not fit into your life.
You have to guard your love sometimes from them. Erica also talked about how years ago she asked God to change her circle if needed. It’s fun to hang with people, but everyone isn’t for you to have friendships with and remember it’s ok to lose people.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Coins For Christmas Starring Essence Atkins Premieres This Sunday On TV One
- 5 Ways You and Your Family Can Give Back During the Holidays
- Jazz Legend And Grammy Award Winner Nancy Wilson Dies At 81
- Advocates for the Disabled are making their Voices Heard
- Lakewood Pastor John Gray Defends Gifting His Wife A $200K Lamborghini For Their Anniversary
- Jamie Grace Opens Up About Her Battle With Tourette Syndrome & Depression [VIDEO]
- Dikembe Mutombo Flies Boy With Tumor On His Face From Africa To Get Life Changing Surgery [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Michelle Obama Adds Dates To Her Book Tour, Robert Townsend Wants To Create “The Five Heartbeats” Broadway Play & More
- Florida Just Made It Even Harder To Prosecute Cops Who Shoot Unarmed Black People
- That Time Nancy Wilson Slayed On ‘The Cosby Show’