Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes you don’t need certain people in your life. She even mentioned that she loves herself so much that being around negative people doesn’t match who she is. They can be the most amazing people in the world, but might not fit into your life.
You have to guard your love sometimes from them. Erica also talked about how years ago she asked God to change her circle if needed. It’s fun to hang with people, but everyone isn’t for you to have friendships with and remember it’s ok to lose people.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Do You Know A Queen Who Is A Cancer Survivor? Nominate Them For A Living Room Makeover!
- First Dove Win For Jekalyn Carr
- Tasha Cobbs Leonard Drops Live Project
- Rewarding Hard Work in the Community
- Jada Pinkett Smith And Actress Leah Remini Squash Scientology Beef
- Kirk Franklin’s Biological Father Passes Away [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mr Griffin: Take Somebody To The Doctors Office [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Luther Barnes Inducted Into NC Music Hall of Fame
- Priscilla Shirer: “I’m Extraordinarily Proud To Be A Black Woman”[EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Calvin Richardson Shares Gospel Memories