Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes you don’t need certain people in your life. She even mentioned that she loves herself so much that being around negative people doesn’t match who she is. They can be the most amazing people in the world, but might not fit into your life.
You have to guard your love sometimes from them. Erica also talked about how years ago she asked God to change her circle if needed. It’s fun to hang with people, but everyone isn’t for you to have friendships with and remember it’s ok to lose people.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ronnie DeVoe Wins Father’s Day: See The Adorable Pics
- What Warryn & Erica Campbell’s Friends Think About “We’re The Campbells” [VIDEO]
- The Smithsonian’s Oprah Exhibit Is About So Much More Than Oprah
- Ericaism: I’m Grateful For My Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- 6 TV Shows On Our Summer DVR List This Season
- The Future of Student Debt For Black People Is Looking Brighter: Here’s Why
- [WATCH] Work For One Of The Biggest Hospitality Companies In The World
- The Stage Is Set: Michael Jackson Musical Heads To Broadway
- General Promotion Rules For GetUpErica.com
- Kelontae Gavin: No Ordinary Worship