We all have different home remedies that were passed down to us. Listeners called in to talk about some they use and it was pretty interesting. One man talked about how when you get razor bumps to put honey on them and let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes.
Another woman loves aloe and picks it in her backyard. She mentioned that when you rub it on you it will help you and your family be protected from bugs and other things. One woman talked about slicing onions and putting them on your feet when you put on your socks.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Arizona Police Officer Who Fatally Shot Man In Wheel Chair To Be Fired…But That Ain’t Enough!
- Is It A Karen Or A Thug? Texas Woman Arrested After Pulling Her Gun During Parking Spot Dispute
- Here’s What You Need To Know About Jessica Watkins, The First Black Woman That Will Live On The International Space Station
- Symone Sanders Resigning As Kamala Harris’ Press Secretary Amid Reported Questions About VP’s Future
- ‘Time To Get The Job Done’: Stacey Abrams Launches 2022 Campaign For Georgia Governor
- Dr. Grazell R. Howard Talks About The Fight Against AIDS During The COVID-19 Pandemic | Healthy Ever After [Listen]
- Wife Of Clarence Avant, Shot & Killed In Home Robbery
- Everything We Know About The Oxford High School Shooting In Michigan
- Mold Complaints At Virginia HBCU Get Dorm Shut Down For The Entire Academic Year
- World AIDS Day Reminds Us To Press Forward in the Fight to End the HIV/AIDS Epidemic
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet
Source: 1 of 1