Erica Campbell spoke about loving your enemies and how hard of a pill it is to swallow. She talked about how Jesus knew he was going to be unjustly murdered and still blessed those people. We have to understand that people aren’t always going to be good to us and we still have to be nice to them.
Erica talked about people that talk about her, but she remains pleasant to them. People are ignorant and you have to just know how to work with them. Rise about it all!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- ‘Godfather Of Hip-Hop Journalism’ and Burnt Sugar Frontman Greg Tate Dies At 64
- Death Of Nick Cannon’s 5-Month-Old Son Draws Attention To Black Babies’ High Infant Mortality Rate
- Texas Southern Men’s Basketball Makes History For HBCUs By Dominating Florida
- Black Florida College Student Shot And Killed On Campus By Police Who Say He Was Wielding A Knife
- Probe Into Lynching Of Emmett Till Closed By Justice Department With No New Charges, Because Of Course…
- The Homicide Rates Among Pregnant Black Women Will Shock You–Researchers Point To Systemic Racism
- DOJ Files Suit Challenging Texas’ Redistricting Plans Citing Violations Of The Voting Rights Act
- November Jobs Report Falls Short of Expectations, The Build Back Better Act Could Expand Opportunity For Black Workers
- Credit & Financial Literacy Webinar For Ages 14-25 in Charlotte!
- Patriot Front Members March Though DC Chanting ‘Reclaim America’ Then Get Stranded In The Cold