GRIFF was married at the age of 18. Some people get engaged and married after knowing each other for a long time and some don’t. Callers spoke about how much time should go by before you are engaged and get married.
One caller mentioned that he didn’t date much, but knew he wanted to settle down. He met his now wife in January and they were married by May. They are now celebrating 2 years of marriage and he’s so happy.
Another woman called in and spoke about God’s plan in her love life. She was getting ready for the church Christmas play and met a man that she liked. They were married within 7 months and now are celebrating 16 years of marriage.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Price’s Chicken Coop closing after 59 years in Charlotte
- Gospel Artist Hezekiah Walker Establishes Namesake Gospel Music Center at Virginia Union University
- Feel The Bern: Hillary Clinton Snubs Nina Turner And Endorses Rival Candidate Shontel Brown
- For The Culture Podcast: The History Of Funk
- Remembering Obama’s ‘Death Stare’ At Putin As Biden Meets With Russian President
- Radio One Charlotte Partners with the Charlotte Knights for the Annual 4th of July Skyshow
- Justice Sotomayor Offers Congress Guidance On Fixing Persisting Sentencing Disparity for Crack Cocaine
- Black Voters Matter Kicks Off Freedom Ride For Voting Rights On Juneteenth
- Senate Confirms Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson Amid Push For Justice Breyer To Step Down From SCOTUS
- BMI Trailblazers 2021: 20 Most Performed Gospel Songs Revealed
Get Up Poll: How Long Should You Be Engaged Before You Get Married? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com