There is a certain process you go through after breaking up with someone. Erica Campbell talked about walking around for a long time with hate and anger as well as freeing yourself from it. You have to learn how to move on and grow past it.
Erica explained you will love again and how it’s not healthy to be mad like that all the time. You can’t go out with new people and continue to carry on that past relationship. Remember that the pain won’t last.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- For The Culture Podcast: The History Of Funk
- Remembering Obama’s ‘Death Stare’ At Putin As Biden Meets With Russian President
- Radio One Charlotte Partners with the Charlotte Knights for the Annual 4th of July Skyshow
- Justice Sotomayor Offers Congress Guidance On Fixing Persisting Sentencing Disparity for Crack Cocaine
- Black Voters Matter Kicks Off Freedom Ride For Voting Rights On Juneteenth
- Senate Confirms Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson Amid Push For Justice Breyer To Step Down From SCOTUS
- BMI Trailblazers 2021: 20 Most Performed Gospel Songs Revealed
- Donald Lawrence, Sir The Baptist, Kanye West & More Honored at 2021 BMI Trailblazers of Gospel Music Awards
- Tracee Ellis Ross Is Officially Our Summer Body Goals
- Federal Judge Pauses Historic Funding For Black Farmers Because White Farmers Think It’s Racist