There is a certain process you go through after breaking up with someone. Erica Campbell talked about walking around for a long time with hate and anger as well as freeing yourself from it. You have to learn how to move on and grow past it.
Erica explained you will love again and how it’s not healthy to be mad like that all the time. You can’t go out with new people and continue to carry on that past relationship. Remember that the pain won’t last.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- November Jobs Report Falls Short of Expectations, The Build Back Better Act Could Expand Opportunity For Black Workers
- Credit & Financial Literacy Webinar For Ages 14-25 in Charlotte!
- Patriot Front Members March Though DC Chanting ‘Reclaim America’ Then Get Stranded In The Cold
- Black Man Gets New Trial After All White Jury Deliberated In A Room With Confederate Symbols
- Less Than A Year After Losing US Senate Race, David Perdue Sets His Sights On Georgia Governor
- Mississippi Governor Challenged On His ‘Culture Of Life’ Fails To Address State’s Overall Poor Health And Well-being
- Idaho Republican ‘Community Leader’ Freaks Out Over Hershey’s Commercial Featuring Black Family
- A Known White Supremacist Announces Intent To Run For Local Office In Georgia
- DOJ’s Civil Rights Division Launches Investigation Into Mount Vernon, NY Police Department
- Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis Raises Concern With Proposed Relaunch Of World War II Era State Military Force