Erica Campbell talked about how we call a lot of things blessings that really aren’t. If it causes someone to lose their job or go to jail that is not a blessing. When we see things through our eyes it causes us to have fear or be anxious.
Sorrows cause us to have more trouble and feel burdens. Through God’s eyes there is a purpose for it and he will provide us peace. Always remember that God will push us through everything as long as we believe in him and trust.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Super Dope: CEO Buys Employee A Car After Hearing He Walked 20 Miles For His First Day On The Job
- Chef Jernard Offers Tips On Cooking Tasty, Healthy Food For Your Partner That Satisfies Your Soul Food Cravings
- Ben Carson Basically Tells Detroit Homeless Shelter To Get Off His Back And Stop Asking For Federal Money
- Ericaism: You Are Enough [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Is It A Deal Breaker When Your Partner’s Looks Change? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: Hold Your Loved Ones Accountable [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Koryn Hawthorne Talks About Being Told By “American Idol” Producers To Stay Away From Gospel [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- REPRESENT. Men’s Health Initiative: Men And Their Mental Health
- Healthy Meals: How To Make Walnut Kale Berry Salad with Scallops
- Faith Walking: What Do You Do When Someone Receives What You’ve Been Praying For? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&G1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet9 of 9
Faith Walking: Seeing Things Through God’s Eyes [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com