Pastor Jesse Duplantis is reportedly seeking assistance from his followers to purchase a $54 million jet. Duplantis, a Louisiana-based evangelist is looking to purchase a Dassault Falcon 7X, which would be the fourth he has owned. The Falcon 7X, Duplantis says, will allow him to save money by eliminating frequent stops to refuel. He adds in the appeal on his site that he believes if Jesus was physically on the earth today, “…he’d be in an airplane preaching the gospel all over the world.”
Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text NC to 60796 to join our text club!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisecharlotte
- Congrats To Praise Detroit’s Randi Myles!
- Clemson Served Fast Food At White House
- Casey J To Release New Album, ‘The Gathering’
- Get Up! News Roundup: Serena Williams Wins Her First Australian Open Match, Iyanla Vanzant Reveals She Turned Down To Help R. Kelly & More
- Pastor Gunned Down While Opening The Church Doors For Service
- Stellar Awards 2019: The Nominees Are In!
- Ericaism: Be Slow To Speak And Slow To Get Angry [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Lord I Need Peace [VIDEO]
- Mainstream Media Needs To Figure Out How To Call Racists Racist
- Keep It 100: What Would Make Your Relationship Better?