It’s testing season and God wants to make sure you’re prepared. Erica Campbell spoke about how kids are taking tests in school and they are told to get rest, eat well, be ready and more. We all go through tests in life that we must learn how to deal with.
Erica mentioned that you must be faithful, not fall apart and to just know that you can get through it. She also spoke about how Jesus was tested and now we must go through them. These test allow us to walk towards our destiny.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Using Exercise to Combat Anxiety and Depression
- Mo’Nique Flaunts Shocking 100lb. Weight Loss
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Warryn & Erica Campbell Team Up To Release Their First Duet Together, “All Of My Life” [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Who Are You Working For? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Oh No! Steve Harvey’s Lost Long-Running Talk Show Just Got Cancelled
- Mark Wahlberg Gets Up At 2:30 In The Morning To Pray
- Fred Jerkins Speaks On How Michael Jackson Pushed Him To Work Harder [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Thandie Newton Under Fire For Declaring Atheism And Thanking God At Emmys 2018 [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer About Not Being A Vegetarian Anymore [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- True Hollywood Bible Story: Satan Tempts Jesus [EXCLUSIVE]