It’s testing season and God wants to make sure you’re prepared. Erica Campbell spoke about how kids are taking tests in school and they are told to get rest, eat well, be ready and more. We all go through tests in life that we must learn how to deal with.
Erica mentioned that you must be faithful, not fall apart and to just know that you can get through it. She also spoke about how Jesus was tested and now we must go through them. These test allow us to walk towards our destiny.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ivanka Donates To Church Helping Displace Children At Border
- Press Secretary Dismissed From Virginia Restaurant
- Watch The Anita Baker Tribute Performance At The 2018 BET Awards [VIDEO]
- Ava Duvernay, Spike Lee & More Of Black Hollywood Recreate The Iconic ‘Great Day In Harlem’ Portrait
- Joe Jackson Hospitalized With Terminal Cancer: ‘He Doesn’t Have Long’
- Multiple Lawsuits Filed Within Days Of Each Other Stress Black Outrage Over Racial Profiling
- Ferguson’s Economic Gap Remains Dangerously Wide, As Redevelopment Money Bypasses The Black Community
- Al Sharpton Called Out Trump Over Migrant Children In Harlem Separated From Their Parents
- Here Is One Player Who Is Still Kneeling With Colin Kaepernick
- Faith Walking: Change Your Mind, Change Your Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]