Erica Campbell is talking about reaping what you sow. If you are sewing things like negativity, fear and anxiety that is what you will get back in return. It’s not good to be around things or people that bring you down because it doesn’t help what you’re trying to sow.
When you’re giving, loving and have positivity in life you will get blessings back 10 times fold. Always remember what goes around comes back around. Ask yourself are you reaping what you sow.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Sensing Possible End To ‘Racist’ Filibuster, Civil Rights Leaders Are Cautiously Optimistic
- Teddy & Tina Campbell Discuss The Road To Rekindling Their Marriage & Releasing “Marry Me”
- Donald Lawrence Inducted To NC Music Hall of Fame
- Donald Trump Claims He’s Starting A ‘TRUTH’ Social Media Platform ‘To Stand Up To The Tyranny Of Big Tech’
- David Duke Is Big Mad Because Donald Trump And Tucker Carlson Keep Jacking His White Supremacist Style
- 10-Year-Old Black Girl Arrested And Handcuffed At School In Hawaii After Drawing Offensive Photo Of Her Bully
- Freedom To Vote Act: 5 Things To Know About The Landmark Voting Rights Legislation
- Washington State Sheriff Faces Charges Connected To Racial Profiling Incident Involving A Black Newspaper Carrier, Local Black Lives Matter Group Wants Him To Resign
- Howard University Students Stand Firm In Demands As Atlanta HBCU Students Join Movement
- Hey Girl, Let’s Talk! : Aging Parents
Ericaism: Good Or Bad, You Reap What You Sow [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com