We all face challenges in life and we must learn to rise about them. Between work, family and relationships things can get hectic. Erica Campbell spoke about how when things go bad we must rise higher.
She also explained that sometimes we can get caught up in emotions, but we shouldn’t attack back. We must be mature and remember not to go low with everyone. Use every situation as a growth opportunity and learn from it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Aretha Franklin Sings Gospel At The White House
- NYU Announces FREE Medical School Tuition
- Remembering Aretha: Here Are 15 Of Her Best Moments On Video
- Watch As Donnie Simpson & Aretha Franklin Sing “The Makings Of You”
- Cathy Hughes Releases Touching Statement About The Passing Of Aretha Franklin
- Ms. Hughes Statement On The Death Of Aretha Franklin
- Aretha Franklin, The Queen Of Soul, Dies At 76
- GRIFF’s Prayer: “LiveBeat Dads” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Restart, Refresh, Renew [EXCLUSIVE]
- Should Married Couples Have A Separate Stash? [VIDEO]
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&G1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet9 of 9
Faith Walking: Take It As A Growth Opportunity [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com