Erica Campbell spoke about when she was growing up and how her mother didn’t agree to all the decisions she made. Her mom never made her feel ashamed about it though. Erica spoke about how we must encourage our children.
When we beat them down they carry that for life. Use God as an example and extend the love. Encourage them even when they make mistakes and stand by them.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Did Russia Cut Brittney Griner’s Locs Off? Prisoner Swap Video Goes Viral
- Pastor Jamal Bryant Wants To Launch A Cannabis Business To Boost Church Membership
- Bill Cosby’s Rep Says Latest Sexual Assault Lawsuit Is ‘All About The Money’
- Brittney Griner’s Wife Cherelle Speaks Out Amid Debate About Paul Whelan’s Release
- Blessings On Blessings: Donald Lawrence Talks New Single & ‘A Night of Inspiration’ At Carnegie Hall
- WNBA Star Brittney Griner Freed From Russian Prison In Prisoner Swap
- The 12 Days of Christmas – The Gift of Courage | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Wendy Williams’ Son Evicted For Failing To Pay $70K In Rent
- How To Effectively Communicate With Someone With Dementia | Healthy Ever After
- The Art Of Losing Without Losing It With Erica Campbell | Dr. Willie Jolley
Love Talking: Don’t Shame Your Babies [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com