Erica Campbell has 7 sisters and 1 brother. The other day she was in the car and Goo Goo was on her heart heavy. She decided to pull over and send her an inspirational and encouraging message to continue to follow her dreams.
Goo Goo posted the message on social media and it just showed how much she appreciated the love. Erica believes that when God puts someone on your heart make sure you reach out via text, phone call or whatever. She mentioned that she is a product of the people that prayed for her.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Honoring Dorothy Counts-Scoggins for Black History Month
- Honoring Rodney Monroe for Black History Month
- Justice For Z’Kye Husain: NJ Cops Finally Settle After Viral Wrongful Arrest Of Black Teen In Mall Fight
- Multi-Media Personality and Cancer Survivor Sheilah Belle, The Belle”, Shares Her Story in New Book ‘Journey In The Journey
- When Will Judge Rule Whether Fani Willis Is Disqualified From Trump RICO Case?
- Something More Powerful than Money| Dr. Willie Jolley
- Father Of Hydeia Broadbent Launches GoFundMe Following Activist’s Death
- Donald Lawrence Talks ‘In Him There Is No Sorrow’ Ft. Yolanda Adams [LISTEN]
- Multi-Media Personality and Cancer Survivor Sheilah Belle, Tells Her Story in New Book ‘Journey In The Journey: Mind, Body and Soul’
- Justice For Darryl George: Trial Begins For Black Student Suspended Over Locs
Top Stories of 2023 in the Faith Community
MLK Day of Service and Other Events on Monday
Feeding Five Thousand People in the Queen City
Pastor John P. Kee To Take A Break From Duties To Focus On Health
Black Writers Matter Author Showcase
Tips For Growing Your Business Without Increasing Your Budget
The Pi Phi Chapter of the Omegas to showcase Young, Gifted and Talented
Kierra Sheard-Kelly Inspires Young Girls with New Children’s Book Kiki Finds Her Voice [LISTEN]