Erica Campbell has 7 sisters and 1 brother. The other day she was in the car and Goo Goo was on her heart heavy. She decided to pull over and send her an inspirational and encouraging message to continue to follow her dreams.
Goo Goo posted the message on social media and it just showed how much she appreciated the love. Erica believes that when God puts someone on your heart make sure you reach out via text, phone call or whatever. She mentioned that she is a product of the people that prayed for her.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Did Russia Cut Brittney Griner’s Locs Off? Prisoner Swap Video Goes Viral
- Pastor Jamal Bryant Wants To Launch A Cannabis Business To Boost Church Membership
- Bill Cosby’s Rep Says Latest Sexual Assault Lawsuit Is ‘All About The Money’
- Brittney Griner’s Wife Cherelle Speaks Out Amid Debate About Paul Whelan’s Release
- Blessings On Blessings: Donald Lawrence Talks New Single & ‘A Night of Inspiration’ At Carnegie Hall
- WNBA Star Brittney Griner Freed From Russian Prison In Prisoner Swap
- The 12 Days of Christmas – The Gift of Courage | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Wendy Williams’ Son Evicted For Failing To Pay $70K In Rent
- How To Effectively Communicate With Someone With Dementia | Healthy Ever After
- The Art Of Losing Without Losing It With Erica Campbell | Dr. Willie Jolley