Montell Jordan has gone through trials in his marriage and spoke about how God was there for them through all of it. He described it as being devastating and sometimes people will tell you to get out and start over. People sometimes are planning an exit strategy, but they took that off the table.
God helped them put their marriage back together and with him they can withstand anything. Montell rejoiced about how great God is and how thankful he is still with your wife. He wants you to work on it and not look at the options.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Cultural Highlights At The Royal Wedding
- Tasha Leonard Wins Big At Billboard
- Alabama Pastor Generates Controversy After Saying Whites Need To Stay Out Of Black Churches
- Too Cute! Chrissy Teigen Shares First Pic of Her Baby Boy
- [WATCH] American Bishop’s Royal Wedding Address Goes Viral
- Faith Walking: What Can You Save If You Forgive? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- How Much Did The Royal Wedding Cost?
- The Royal Wedding [PHOTOS]
- American & British Celebs Arrive At The Royal Wedding
- Love Talking: Community Dating (In Honor Of GRIFF) [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria Johnson1 of 6
2. The Walls Group2 of 6
3. Marvin Sapp3 of 6
4. Tina Campbell4 of 6
5. Anita Wilson5 of 6
6. JJ Hairston6 of 6
Montell Jordan: “If Divorce Is An Option For You, You’ve Got Too Many Options” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com