Montell Jordan has gone through trials in his marriage and spoke about how God was there for them through all of it. He described it as being devastating and sometimes people will tell you to get out and start over. People sometimes are planning an exit strategy, but they took that off the table.
God helped them put their marriage back together and with him they can withstand anything. Montell rejoiced about how great God is and how thankful he is still with your wife. He wants you to work on it and not look at the options.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Do You Know A Queen Who Is A Cancer Survivor? Nominate Them For A Living Room Makeover!
- First Dove Win For Jekalyn Carr
- Tasha Cobbs Leonard Drops Live Project
- Rewarding Hard Work in the Community
- Jada Pinkett Smith And Actress Leah Remini Squash Scientology Beef
- Kirk Franklin’s Biological Father Passes Away [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mr Griffin: Take Somebody To The Doctors Office [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Luther Barnes Inducted Into NC Music Hall of Fame
- Priscilla Shirer: “I’m Extraordinarily Proud To Be A Black Woman”[EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Calvin Richardson Shares Gospel Memories
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria Johnson1 of 6
2. The Walls Group2 of 6
3. Marvin Sapp3 of 6
4. Tina Campbell4 of 6
5. Anita Wilson5 of 6
6. JJ Hairston6 of 6
Montell Jordan: “If Divorce Is An Option For You, You’ve Got Too Many Options” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com