Erica Campbell talked about getting rid of bitterness and anger in your life. She wants us to take it out like its trash. We all know trash has a bad smell to it no matter what you do and you must get rid of it.
As we go through life we might do things we aren’t proud of and we shouldn’t carry it around. Let that stuff go in life just like the trash. We must stop carrying junk and live our best lives.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- AT&T Resumes Service Following Nationwide Outage
- Charlotte To Host Nikki Haley Political Rally
- Lynn Wheeler, Former Charlotte City Councilwoman Passes Away
- Cyberattack Causes Harm For Pharmacies
- Reflecting on Charlotte’s Black Legacy for Black History Month
- Charlotte FC defeats NYC FC in Home Opener
- LeToya Luckett Hosts TV One LIVE From the Red Carpet at 2024 Urban One Honors
- HBCU President Confronts Accreditation Hurdles and Shrinking Enrollment
- Fresh Gym in South End Embraces Fitness Influencers
- PDQ closing most NC restaurant locations
Faith Walking: Take Out The Trash [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Top Stories of 2023 in the Faith Community
MLK Day of Service and Other Events on Monday
Feeding Five Thousand People in the Queen City
Pastor John P. Kee To Take A Break From Duties To Focus On Health
Black Writers Matter Author Showcase
Tips For Growing Your Business Without Increasing Your Budget
Local organization launches a penny drive to help people in need
Kierra Sheard-Kelly Inspires Young Girls with New Children’s Book Kiki Finds Her Voice [LISTEN]