What do you do when the answer is “no?” We ask God for so much and sometimes he tells us “no,” but then we try to get him to change his mind. Some even go against him and then things don’t work out.
Erica Campbell mentioned that when you intentionally go against him it’s one of the worse things you can do. Things aren’t always going to be “no.” Focus on God and just know what he has planned for you will be fine.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Designer, Karl Lagerfeld Has Passed At The Age Of 85
- Is Anthony Hamilton’s Rendition Of ‘The Star-Spangled Banner’ Your New Fave?
- Wintry Mix Possible Today In Northern Counties
- End Of A Era: Payless To Close All 2,100 Stores In The United States
- Loving Her Legacy: Audre Lorde
- Win A Free Trip To The Stellar Awards
- Superhero Guide To Black History Month: Andrew Gillum
- Inside the Praise Lounge with Ronnette Harrison – Chris and Helen Holmes
- Loving Her Legacy: Jesmyn Ward
- Garner Father Shoots 14 Year Old Son By Accident And Is Charged In Shooting