What do you do when the answer is “no?” We ask God for so much and sometimes he tells us “no,” but then we try to get him to change his mind. Some even go against him and then things don’t work out.
Erica Campbell mentioned that when you intentionally go against him it’s one of the worse things you can do. Things aren’t always going to be “no.” Focus on God and just know what he has planned for you will be fine.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Do You Know A Queen Who Is A Cancer Survivor? Nominate Them For A Living Room Makeover!
- First Dove Win For Jekalyn Carr
- Tasha Cobbs Leonard Drops Live Project
- Rewarding Hard Work in the Community
- Jada Pinkett Smith And Actress Leah Remini Squash Scientology Beef
- Kirk Franklin’s Biological Father Passes Away [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mr Griffin: Take Somebody To The Doctors Office [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Luther Barnes Inducted Into NC Music Hall of Fame
- Priscilla Shirer: “I’m Extraordinarily Proud To Be A Black Woman”[EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Calvin Richardson Shares Gospel Memories