We all have things we want to do in life, but it might not be apart of God’s plan. Erica Campbell talked about how you have to follow God’s will even it’s something you don’t think you want to follow. The relationship you have with God will help you.
You have to ask yourself if this is God’s will or your desire? Erica is all about following God’s plan. Listen and tell us what you think.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Cedric Benson, Former UT, Texas High School Football Legend Dead At 36
- Report: Stephen Curry To Launch First-Ever Golf Program At Howard
- Jay-Z To Reportedly Become Part Owner Of A NFL Team
- 7 Bible Verses To Get You Through The School Year
- Rising Housing Costs Are Making Black Residents Physically Sick
- Panel Discussion to Address Charlotte’s Affordable Housing Crisis
- Producer offers Practical Tips to Break into the Music Industry
- Donnie McClurkin Returns To London
- Everything We Know About HBCU Student Javaon Ousley Who Was Killed In Alabama Police Shooting
- The IRS Says Mary J. Blige Owes $1M In Back Taxes
Faith Walking: His Will vs. My Desire [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com