The Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton gave birth to a baby boy on Monday.
Britain’s royal palace confirmed the baby’s arrival on Twitter. The baby is the third child for Kate and husband Prince William.
If you were wondering, the baby boy would be the fifth in line to the throne, after grandfather Prince Charles, father Prince William, and the two older siblings
Follow Us On Twitter: The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisecharlotte
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- 1 Escaped Inmate Still At Large
- Earthquake Hits Near Triad
- Jordan Peele BREAKS The Box Office With $70 Million Opening Weekend For “Us”
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Allergies Can’t Keep GRIFF Down [VIDEO]
- Prison Time For Ex NC Softball Coach After She’s Convicted Of Molesting 14-Year-Old Girl
- Garner Shooting Leaves 19-Year-Old Man Dead And Woman Wounded In Car
- Christian Combs On Kim Porter’s Death: ‘My Whole World Stopped’
- Watch: Ms. Evelyn Says Iyanla Vanzant Picked On Tamar In “Braxton Family Values” First Look
- Tyson Recalls Nearly 70,000 Pounds Of Chicken Strips That Might Contain Metal
- Man Charged With Attempted Murder After Stabbing Priest Multiple Times On Live [VIDEO]
Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton Gives Birth To A Baby Boy was originally published on woldcnews.com