The Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton gave birth to a baby boy on Monday.
Britain’s royal palace confirmed the baby’s arrival on Twitter. The baby is the third child for Kate and husband Prince William.
If you were wondering, the baby boy would be the fifth in line to the throne, after grandfather Prince Charles, father Prince William, and the two older siblings
Follow Us On Twitter: The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisecharlotte
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Cultural Highlights At The Royal Wedding
- Tasha Leonard Wins Big At Billboard
- Alabama Pastor Generates Controversy After Saying Whites Need To Stay Out Of Black Churches
- Too Cute! Chrissy Teigen Shares First Pic of Her Baby Boy
- [WATCH] American Bishop’s Royal Wedding Address Goes Viral
- Faith Walking: What Can You Save If You Forgive? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- How Much Did The Royal Wedding Cost?
- The Royal Wedding [PHOTOS]
- American & British Celebs Arrive At The Royal Wedding
- Love Talking: Community Dating (In Honor Of GRIFF) [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton Gives Birth To A Baby Boy was originally published on woldcnews.com