The Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton gave birth to a baby boy on Monday.
Britain’s royal palace confirmed the baby’s arrival on Twitter. The baby is the third child for Kate and husband Prince William.
If you were wondering, the baby boy would be the fifth in line to the throne, after grandfather Prince Charles, father Prince William, and the two older siblings
Follow Us On Twitter: The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisecharlotte
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Pastor John Gray Doesn’t ‘Agree With Gays’ But Has No Issue Sitting With A Racist President
- Aretha Franklin Is Reportedly “Gravely” Ill And Near Her Death
- David & Tamela Mann Talk About How They Make Time For Each Other [EXCLUSIVE]
- David Mann Delivers A Prayer For His Neck, Back & Knees [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Have The Campbell Kids Changed Since “We’re The Campbells” Premiered? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Win Tickets To The Southern Women’s Show!
- What Fame? Todd Dulaney Couldn’t Get Into His Own Show [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: David & Tamela Mann Encourage People Not To Lose Hope [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- SC Woman Claims Being Clean And White Should Prevent Her Arrest
- Jordan Donates $7 Million
Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton Gives Birth To A Baby Boy was originally published on woldcnews.com