The Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton gave birth to a baby boy on Monday.
Britain’s royal palace confirmed the baby’s arrival on Twitter. The baby is the third child for Kate and husband Prince William.
If you were wondering, the baby boy would be the fifth in line to the throne, after grandfather Prince Charles, father Prince William, and the two older siblings
Follow Us On Twitter: The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisecharlotte
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Racist Gun Club That Won’t Admit Black Members Is Under Fire
- Voices At Urban One Honors: Brandy Honored & Ray J Breaks Down Nursery Rhymes At Urban One Honors
- Nine-Year-Old Girl From Alabama Hangs Herself After Racist Taunts At School
- Praise! Chance The Rapper Going On Sabbatical To ‘Learn The Word Of God’
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Who Have Not Decorated For Christmas Yet
- Mali Music & T’Keyah Crystal Keymáh Talk Careers & Revival! Movie
- Faith Walking: How To Get Your Faith Up
- Chattanooga Cop Caught On Video Savagely Beating Handcuffed Black Man
- Is Sheriff David Clarke Next On Mueller’s Russia Probe List?
- How Growing Up Around Musicians Influenced Ledisi [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton Gives Birth To A Baby Boy was originally published on woldcnews.com