Erica Campbell talks all about going through different things that tries to take away your faith. She spoke on how life pain, bad churches and pastors, jobs and so much more will try to take your faith. God gave us faith and we must hold on to it.
Erica also wants you to put people around you that help you grow. Stand against the enemy and have faith the size of mountains. Don’t let anyone take faith away from you and continue to fight.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- President Trump Considers Pardon Of Black Boxer
- Waffle House Shooting In Tennessee
- Hero Who Stopped Waffle House Shooter Launches Fund For Victims’ Families
- Top Women Of Excellence: Congresswoman Alma Adams
- Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton Gives Birth To A Baby Boy
- Family Says Katherine Jackson Is Doing Just Fine Despite Reports Of ‘Devastating Stroke’
- Black Boy Excellence : Teen Gets Accepted Into Over 80 Colleges And Granted $3 Million In Scholarships
- Faith and Politics Explored by Candidates and Community
- Jason Nelson: “ We Have To Learn To Voice God’s Opinions” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Five Injured In Wreck Involving CATS Bus