Erica Campbell talked about faith, hope and love. She believes love is the greatest of all three because it restores, repairs and it’s what God gives us. Erica also got real as she talked about a recent disagreement with Warryn Campbell that made her day shift a bit.
When she’s away and things like this happen it doesn’t feel right. After all was said and done he called back to apologize and it made her feel better. He loves her and when he did that the communication helped and the love flowed more.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Top Women Of Excellence: Congresswoman Alma Adams
- Black Boy Excellence : Teen Gets Accepted Into Over 80 Colleges And Granted $3 Million In Scholarships
- Faith and Politics Explored by Candidates and Community
- Jason Nelson: “ We Have To Learn To Voice God’s Opinions” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Five Injured In Wreck Involving CATS Bus
- Wendy Extends Invite To Clark Sisters
- J.J. Hairston Gets 3 Billboard Nods
- Top Women Of Excellence: Dana Sidberry
- Ericaism: What Does Your Faith Say? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: For Kids To Pass Their Tests [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]