Erica Campbell talked about faith, hope and love. She believes love is the greatest of all three because it restores, repairs and it’s what God gives us. Erica also got real as she talked about a recent disagreement with Warryn Campbell that made her day shift a bit.
When she’s away and things like this happen it doesn’t feel right. After all was said and done he called back to apologize and it made her feel better. He loves her and when he did that the communication helped and the love flowed more.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Airlines Keep Accusing Parents Of Biracial Kids Of Trafficking Their Own Children
- Breaking the Silence about Domestic Violence
- New Orleans Preps For The Worst As Drinking Water Faces New Threat
- Carolina Renaissance Festival Returns Saturday
- Medicaid Expansion Set to Launch on December 1 in North Carolina
- Family of Black Student Suspended For Hairstyle to Sue Texas Officials
- Preparing for Virus Peak Season
- Wells Fargo Wants to Make Major Change to Charlotte Skyline
- Damaged but Not Destroyed: From Trauma to Triumph with Mike Todd [LISTEN]
- Facial Recognition Lawsuits Spotlights How AI Is Weaponized Against Black People
Love Talking: The Greatest Of These Is Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Kirk Franklin Shares Emotional “Father’s Day” Documentary; Social Media Responds
Erica Campbell Talks New Album “I Love You” At DC Album Release Party
Lake Norman Empowerment Festival
URBAN ONE, INC. OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
How To Download The Praise Charlotte App On Your Smartphone
Urban One Inc. Announces Launch of The Urban One Podcast Network
Forum seeks to increase Black Homeownership
Join Praise 100.9 Mobile Text Club!