What kind of glass are you looking through? Erica Campbell spoke about looking at things negatively, with sadness or happiness. Everyone looks at things differently and she wants to know what your position is.
When you look at things negatively all the time it’s not a good thing and can bring you down. Erica wants you to clean that window and see things like God does. Be more optimistic, have faith be positive and change the way you think.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Dr. Sabrina Jackson Talks Four Types Of Trauma | Healthy Ever After
- Black History Month Begins With Ron DeSantis Waging War Against Black History
- A Self-Care Guide For Black History Month
- Urban One Inc. Announces Launch of The Urban One Podcast Network
- Diamond Station-Williams: Saluting Black Excellence
- Black History NOW: Celebrating Our History & Culture
- Urban One Launches Podcast Network For BIPOC Audiences
- Lead and Maximize Your Greatness | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Ed Reed Claims BCU Player Was Suspended After Spotlighting Concerns About Resources
- Tech CEO Apologizes For Invoking Martin Luther King Jr. Quote While Laying Off Employees