Pastor Charles Jenkins does so much more than just sing and preach. He is also an amazing husband and working on building people up at his church. Jenkins believes that all churches are different and at his they do more fellowshipping.
They recently had a March Madness tournament where they watched games and spoke on what interest people at the church. He wants to reach souls at all times. Congratulations Pastor Charles Jenkins on all of your success.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Loving Her Legacy: Harryette Mullen
- Will Obama Be At The Big Game Tonight?
- List Of School Delays
- Voices: Here’s To Life With Ms. Anita Wilson
- Le’Andria Johnson Shares Her Testimony About Being In Jail For 30 Days And Overcoming Alcohol Abuse [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: GRIFF Has A Funny Family [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: What Kind Of Fruit Are You Producing? [VIDEO]
- VaShawn Mitchell Preps New Album, Drops First Single “God Can Do Anything” [VIDEO]
- Everything We Know About Jussie Smollett’s Allegedly ‘Orchestrated’ Attack
- Johnston County Man kills Wife Before Taking His Own Life
12 Gospel Artists Who Are Also Pastors [PHOTOS]
1. Marvin WinansSource: 1 of 12
2. William MurphySource: 2 of 12
3. Jason NelsonSource: 3 of 12
4. Deitrick HaddonSource: 4 of 12
5. Travis GreeneSource: 5 of 12
6. Warryn CampbellSource: 6 of 12
7. Kim BurrellSource: 7 of 12
8. Charles JenkinsSource: 8 of 12
9. Marvin SappSource: 9 of 12
10. Smokie NorfulSource: 10 of 12
11. William McDowellSource: 11 of 12
12. Shirley CaesarSource: 12 of 12
Charles Jenkins Talks About Showing And Sharing At Fellowship Chicago [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on GetUpErica.com