Erica Campbell for #TBT decided to post a picture of her from the 7th grade. She reflected on the person she was then and how she wasn’t comfortable at times. Erica spoke about not knowing the person she was at that time, but growing into it.
She loves the fact that now she is more confident, amazing and how great that feels. Erica encourages people to do internal work on themselves to feel better. She is grateful for 7th grade Erica and now the 45-year-old one.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- How Changing Your Diet Can Help Improve Your Mood
- Depression in Men
- Dealing with Depression
- Erica Campbell Reveals She Suffered A Miscarriage [VIDEO]
- Papa John’s Founder Is Now Crying Greasy, White Tears
- Erica Campbell Talks About How The Power Rangers Illustrated A Mighty Message In Church [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mom Speaks Out After Her Son Was Harassed At Indy Pool [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Drag That Cheeto, Senator! John McCain Destroys Trump’s Meeting With Putin
- D.L. Hughley Shares Touching Goodbye To Loved One [EXCLUSIVE]
- Love Talking: Jesus Is Perfect Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]