Erica Campbell for #TBT decided to post a picture of her from the 7th grade. She reflected on the person she was then and how she wasn’t comfortable at times. Erica spoke about not knowing the person she was at that time, but growing into it.
She loves the fact that now she is more confident, amazing and how great that feels. Erica encourages people to do internal work on themselves to feel better. She is grateful for 7th grade Erica and now the 45-year-old one.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Black Boy Excellence : Teen Gets Accepted Into Over 80 Colleges And Granted $3 Million In Scholarships
- Faith and Politics Explored by Candidates and Community
- Jason Nelson: “ We Have To Learn To Voice God’s Opinions” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Five Injured In Wreck Involving CATS Bus
- Wendy Extends Invite To Clark Sisters
- J.J. Hairston Gets 3 Billboard Nods
- Top Women Of Excellence: Dana Sidberry
- Ericaism: What Does Your Faith Say? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: For Kids To Pass Their Tests [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- McFadden for Sheriff