In relationships we all speak in different love languages. Erica Campbell spoke about how she’ll be celebrating her anniversary with Warryn Campbell next month, but since they’ve been together had to learn how he liked to be loved. Some people require gifts, others affirmations.
Speak love in the way that they understand. Don’t always be the talker or listener in your relationship. Listen to what Erica says and get to know your love language.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For April Fool’s Day [VIDEO]
- Healthy Ever After: 6 Tips On How To Boost Your Immune System [EXCLUSIVE]
- NC Sheriff’s Deputy dies from Coronavirus
- Mr. Griffin: Being Afraid Is Ok, Just Don’t Be Scary [VIDEO]
- From Runway To Real Women: Indique Is Evolving From Industry Secret To Becoming Your Hair Necessity
- Your Questions About Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Answered [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Male Nurses [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Meck Park And Recreation Closing Courts in the QC!
- Get Up! Mornings Check-In
- Coronavirus Pandemic Financial Tips
Erica & Warryn Campbell Celebrate 15 Years Of Marriage [PHOTOS]
1.Source:Getty 1 of 12
2.Source:Promotional 2 of 12
3.Source:Getty 3 of 12
4.Source:Getty 4 of 12
5.Source:Getty 5 of 12
6.Source:Getty 6 of 12
7.Source:Getty 7 of 12
8.Source:Getty 8 of 12
9.Source:Getty 9 of 12
10.Source:Getty 10 of 12
11.Source:Getty 11 of 12
12.Source:Getty 12 of 12
Love Talking: I Learned How To Love Warryn [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com