Easter has passed, but a lot of people were dressed to impress. Whether you are wearing your new hat, suit, shoes or whatever you came to praise God. One caller mentioned that she isn’t buying anything new and just wants people to focus on their relationship with him.
Another caller spoke about not attending church, but spending time with his family eating sushi. A man called in and mentioned that he will be casket sharp and arrive like T’Challa did in “Black Panther.” While it’s not about showing off he wants to be fresh for God.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Popular PBS Series ‘Arthur’ To End After 25 Seasons
- CDC urges masks as NC reports highest number COVID cases since February
- North Carolina top for Airbnb hosts, report says
- Russ Parr Reflects On Life In Radio Amidst Nomination For Radio Hall Of Fame
- Capitol Police Officer Harry Dunn Testifies He’d Never Been Called N-Word In Uniform Until Jan. 6: ‘Is This America?’
Get Up Poll: Why One Caller Went To Church Wakanda Style For Easter [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com