Erica Campbell is hitting home today as she talks about growth. Sometimes when things happen we continue to reflect on the past or not let it go. We focus so much on a memory that we can’t move forward to what’s happening now.
Erica spoke about creating new situations to see what happens next. Even if there are challenges just trust and know God will get you through it. Have a good spirit and attitude.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Virginia Student Walkout Draws Attention To ‘Devastating Levels Of Discrimination’ Among Black Trans Population
- Black People Tried To Warn Texas About Ken Paxton
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Walker v. Warnock Debate
- Charlotte High Schools Friday Football Games Move to Avoid Hurricane Ian, Inclement weather
- Herschel Walker Campaign ‘Captains’ Include Accused Capitol Rioter And Fake GOP Elector
- Biden Reveals New Plan To End U.S. Hunger
- Airlines Waiving Change Fees For Hurricane Ian Flight Disruptions
- Charlotte Is Seeing A Spike In STDs
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: How To Create A Winning Shot
- ‘Alternative Facts’: Kellyanne Conway Blatantly Lies About Marijuana ‘Overdose Deaths’
Ericaism: To Grow Or Not To Grow [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com