Erica Campbell spoke about a recent conversation she had with someone that hurt her spirit. She mentioned that this person was so down that the enemy made them believe lies. Erica also spoke about how when we meet people that aren’t believers we must let them know that they are loved.
Sometimes their pain is so hurtful they need to be lifted. It can be overwhelming, but we can help them along with God. Win souls with positive words.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- HBCU Spotlight: Delaware State University
- They Came Before Tiger Woods: James “Jimmy” Garvin
- I Am Carolinas Black History Honorees: Sheriff Garry L. McFadden
- I Am Carolinas Black History Honorees: Fonda Bryant
- Girl Power: Meet The Women Who Are Pushing For Criminal Justice Reform in America
- I Am Carolinas Black History Honorees: Payton Coleman
- How To Listen To The Willie Moore Jr. Show
- CIAA Women’s & Men’s Basketball Text To Win
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Valentine Date-Less [VIDEO]
- Stopping the Flow of African Americans to Prison
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria JohnsonSource: 1 of 6
2. The Walls GroupSource: 2 of 6
3. Marvin SappSource: 3 of 6
4. Tina CampbellSource: 4 of 6
5. Anita WilsonSource: 5 of 6
6. JJ HairstonSource: 6 of 6
Faith Walking: We Have To Win Souls [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com