Erica Campbell spoke about how when you see people love it teaches you about it. Some people grew up in abusive and broken homes. When they go to love sometimes they see it as something different.
They might even feel that they don’t want to love because it’s painful. Erica mentioned that love is always possible and God will take that fear out of your heart. No matter what you go through understand that love can happen.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- HBCU Spotlight: Delaware State University
- They Came Before Tiger Woods: James “Jimmy” Garvin
- I Am Carolinas Black History Honorees: Sheriff Garry L. McFadden
- I Am Carolinas Black History Honorees: Fonda Bryant
- Girl Power: Meet The Women Who Are Pushing For Criminal Justice Reform in America
- I Am Carolinas Black History Honorees: Payton Coleman
- How To Listen To The Willie Moore Jr. Show
- CIAA Women’s & Men’s Basketball Text To Win
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Valentine Date-Less [VIDEO]
- Stopping the Flow of African Americans to Prison