2015 American Music Awards - Show

Source: Kevin Winter / Getty

A toxicology report indicates an “exceedingly high” concentration of fentanyl in Prince’s body at the time of his death in 2016.  Reports at time of the icon’s death suggested an accidental fentanyl overdose, but the toxicology report provides evidence of blatant overuse.  Prince’s liver had a concentration of 450 micrograms per liter, though anything higher than 69 micrograms is thought to be fatal. Prosecutors are working to determine whether the superstar was directed or enabled the level of use, or if it was his own negligence to decide if anyone should be charged.

Also On Praise 100.9:
Stellar Awards 2017 Red Carpet Photos
39 photos