Do you love what you do? Erica Campbell spoke about loving what you do even though sometimes you don’t like it. Your career can stretch you thin, but when you love it you learn how to balance it.
Erica spoke about how her assistant this weekend dealt with everything involving The Stellar Awards and accomplished it all with such grace. Her attitude was great and spirit was high. Erica also told people not to go into work with negativity because that’s how your day can be.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ron Poindexter Premieres His New Song ‘Overflow’ and Talks About What’s Next For Him
- Good News Equals Great Results | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Black Female-Owned Micro Businesses Soared In 2023, According To A New Survey
- What Are You Saying to Yourself About Yourself? | Ericaism
- 20 Ideas To Change Your Life | Dr. Willie Jolley
- ‘Authentic’ Was The Word Of The Year In 2023, According to Merriam-Webster
- Met Police Officer Accused Of Misconduct After Tasing 10-Year-Old Black Girl While She Moved Away From Him
- Juan Winans Premieres His New Song ‘More Than Once’ ft. Lisa Winans
- UPDATE: Teen Charged With Murder After 1 Dies, 1 Injured At Southeast Raleigh High School
- Holiday Shopping Tips | Money Monday
Love Talking: Love What You Do, Even When You Don’t Like What You Do [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
First Time Hosting The Holidays? Here Are 11 Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes To Make It Easier
Koryn Hawthorne, Engaged! Won’t He Do It!
Turkey Taboos: 10 Things You Should Never Do At Thanksgiving
Early Voting Locations And Times
Bobbi Storm Almost Kicked Off Flight For Singing To Passengers
How To Download Praise Charlotte App On Your Smartphone
How To Download The Praise Charlotte App On Your Smartphone
10 Principles To Win BIG #8 | Dr. Willie Jolley