Erica Campbell talks about having faith in things you want and accomplish, but don’t be foolish about it. She mentioned that you must work to get where you want. You can’t wake up in the morning and go to MAC to try to get a job and do makeup.
She believes people need to be more realistic and prepare for the blessings God will give you. Apply yourself to your goals and then put faith behind it. Get yourself together, believe in yourself and you can do it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Who Will Be Atlanta’s Next Mayor? Keisha Lance Bottoms Knows ‘The People It Should Not Be’
- Men of Valor and Excellence Challenge Black Men to reach full potential
- NY Boy Spends $2,618 On SpongeBob Popsicles Using Mom’s Amazon Account
- Drake May Add A Gift To Your Next Uber Eats Delivery
- Board Says Facebook And Instagram Can Continue To Ban Trump
- All Cigarettes Matter: Why Ban Just Menthols? Statistics Show 77% Of Black Smokers Prefer Them
- Rev. Al Sharpton Weighs In On The Status Of A Black-Owned Casino In Richmond
- Original Bad Girls Of Reality TV Unite For All New Series
- First 100 Days: Has Biden Kept His Promises To Black America?
- Marvel Reveals Official Title, Release Date of ‘Black Panther 2’
15 #MakeupGoals For The Fall
1. We can’t talk makeup and not talk Kylie Jenner’s love for matte lips and flawless brows.Source: 1 of 10
2. Rihanna’s infamous red lip goes great with any season.Source: 2 of 10
3. Cold weather is the perfect excuse for berrylicious lip.Source: 3 of 10
4. It’s all about the no makeup, makeup look, an Erica Mena signature.Source: 4 of 10
5. … And no one does the no makeup look better than Kim K.Source: 5 of 10
6. Go heavy on the eye liner like our favorite Barb Nicki MinajSource: 6 of 10
7. Be like Blac Chyna and add a little color to your routine this season.Source: 7 of 10
8. Zendaya’s smoky eye isn’t for the timid.Source: 8 of 10
9. Perfectly beat with a slightly ombre lip.Source: 9 of 10
10. Muva’s glow is too real. Amber keeps it simple with a glossy lip and lots of shimmer.Source: 10 of 10
Ericaism: Faith Over Foolishness [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com