Erica Campbell talks about having faith in things you want and accomplish, but don’t be foolish about it. She mentioned that you must work to get where you want. You can’t wake up in the morning and go to MAC to try to get a job and do makeup.
She believes people need to be more realistic and prepare for the blessings God will give you. Apply yourself to your goals and then put faith behind it. Get yourself together, believe in yourself and you can do it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Loving Her Legacy: Harryette Mullen
- Will Obama Be At The Big Game Tonight?
- List Of School Delays
- Voices: Here’s To Life With Ms. Anita Wilson
- Le’Andria Johnson Shares Her Testimony About Being In Jail For 30 Days And Overcoming Alcohol Abuse [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: GRIFF Has A Funny Family [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: What Kind Of Fruit Are You Producing? [VIDEO]
- VaShawn Mitchell Preps New Album, Drops First Single “God Can Do Anything” [VIDEO]
- Everything We Know About Jussie Smollett’s Allegedly ‘Orchestrated’ Attack
- Johnston County Man kills Wife Before Taking His Own Life
15 #MakeupGoals For The Fall
1. We can’t talk makeup and not talk Kylie Jenner’s love for matte lips and flawless brows.Source: 1 of 10
2. Rihanna’s infamous red lip goes great with any season.Source: 2 of 10
3. Cold weather is the perfect excuse for berrylicious lip.Source: 3 of 10
4. It’s all about the no makeup, makeup look, an Erica Mena signature.Source: 4 of 10
5. … And no one does the no makeup look better than Kim K.Source: 5 of 10
6. Go heavy on the eye liner like our favorite Barb Nicki MinajSource: 6 of 10
7. Be like Blac Chyna and add a little color to your routine this season.Source: 7 of 10
8. Zendaya’s smoky eye isn’t for the timid.Source: 8 of 10
9. Perfectly beat with a slightly ombre lip.Source: 9 of 10
10. Muva’s glow is too real. Amber keeps it simple with a glossy lip and lots of shimmer.Source: 10 of 10
Ericaism: Faith Over Foolishness [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com