Erica Campbell talks about having faith in things you want and accomplish, but don’t be foolish about it. She mentioned that you must work to get where you want. You can’t wake up in the morning and go to MAC to try to get a job and do makeup.
She believes people need to be more realistic and prepare for the blessings God will give you. Apply yourself to your goals and then put faith behind it. Get yourself together, believe in yourself and you can do it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Expecting Their First Child In 2019
- Corner Store Caroline! White Woman Calls 911 After Claiming 9-Year-Old Sexually Assaulted Her
- Ray & Vivian Chew Speak About What It’s Like Working With Music Legends [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Donald Lawrence Shares What It Might Be Like In Goshen [EXCLUSIVE]
- U.S. Pastor Andrew Brunson Freed By Turkish Court
- When Victory becomes your Destination
- Get The NC Music Hall Of Fame VIP Treatment!
- Cathy Hughes Sings Happy Birthday To Pastor Shirley Caesar
- Isabel Davis Gets Emotional When Speaking About What Drew Her Heart To “Jesus We Love You” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Faith Walking: I Literally Believe In His Word [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
15 #MakeupGoals For The Fall
1. We can’t talk makeup and not talk Kylie Jenner’s love for matte lips and flawless brows.1 of 10
2. Rihanna’s infamous red lip goes great with any season.2 of 10
3. Cold weather is the perfect excuse for berrylicious lip.3 of 10
4. It’s all about the no makeup, makeup look, an Erica Mena signature.4 of 10
5. … And no one does the no makeup look better than Kim K.5 of 10
6. Go heavy on the eye liner like our favorite Barb Nicki Minaj6 of 10
7. Be like Blac Chyna and add a little color to your routine this season.7 of 10
8. Zendaya’s smoky eye isn’t for the timid.8 of 10
9. Perfectly beat with a slightly ombre lip.9 of 10
10. Muva’s glow is too real. Amber keeps it simple with a glossy lip and lots of shimmer.10 of 10
Ericaism: Faith Over Foolishness [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com