What are some things that have worked in your current or past relationships? Erica Campbell wants people to call in to give tips on what could better your relationship. She mentioned that not being defensive and understanding that they are both on the same team has helped.
GRIFF mentioned that it’s hard when you’ve made a commitment, but someone wants to give up on it. Communication is a huge part of a relationship and sometimes love is hard. Tell us your relationship tips!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Racist Gun Club That Won’t Admit Black Members Is Under Fire
- Voices At Urban One Honors: Brandy Honored & Ray J Breaks Down Nursery Rhymes At Urban One Honors
- Nine-Year-Old Girl From Alabama Hangs Herself After Racist Taunts At School
- Praise! Chance The Rapper Going On Sabbatical To ‘Learn The Word Of God’
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Who Have Not Decorated For Christmas Yet
- Mali Music & T’Keyah Crystal Keymáh Talk Careers & Revival! Movie
- Faith Walking: How To Get Your Faith Up
- Chattanooga Cop Caught On Video Savagely Beating Handcuffed Black Man
- Is Sheriff David Clarke Next On Mueller’s Russia Probe List?
- How Growing Up Around Musicians Influenced Ledisi [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]