GRIFF and some of his friends were talking about bonnets and scarfs, but don’t understand why women wear them. He believes they just fall off and wants God to make different ones. Maybe women can get a button up or zipper bonnet.
GRIFF believes they need to be tighter to stay on the entire night. Men used to wear durags and stopped because it kept leaving a line on them. GRIFF will never understand the struggle women go through to keep their hair looking good.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Oprah Teased The Possibility Of Rebooting Her Iconic Talk Show
- Niecy Nash To Play Abductor In Kamiyah Mobley Story For Lifetime
- Author Ta-Nehisi Coates & Actor Danny Glover Make A Case For Reparations On Capital Hill [VIDEO]
- The Detroit Youth Choir Win Over Hearts On ‘America’s Got Talent’
- Ciara Responds To Backlash From Christians Over Appearance In Taylor Swift’s Video
- OPRAH WINFREY REVEALS SHE ‘WOULD LOVE’ REBOOTING HER DAYTIME TALK SHOW!
- Detroit Youth Choir Blows Away ‘America’s Got Talent’ Crew; Receives Golden Buzzer
- Deitrick Haddon Professes That This Is The Season Of God Opening Doors
- Evin Amiri of J. Moss’ 21:03 Group Gets Engaged! [PHOTOS]
- King & Country Releases ‘God Only Knows’ Remix With Timbaland And Echosmith [VIDEO]
GRIFF’s Prayer: Lord Make A Zipper Or Button Bonnet [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com