GRIFF loved “Black Panther” and this weekend he went and took his daughter to see “A Wrinkle In Time.” He mentioned that this one scene Oprah said something so powerful and all he could say was, “Wakunda forever.” He loves this movie so much that he can’t stop thinking about it.
In his prayer GRIFF also talked about what he is wearing the next time he see’s the film. Erica Campbell just laughed at GRIFF. He wants everyone to continue to support both of the great films.
- The Entrance To New Opportunities | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Nationwide’s Partners With Erica Campbell’s Daughter Zaya After Viral Jingle Rendition
- Small Doses With Amanda Seales: Roy Wood Jr. Talks Leaving The Daily Show And His Next Moves
- Ministry or Support Group | Faith Walking
- Set The Pace | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Trump RICO Defendant Trevian Kutti Facing Jail If Latest Ruby Freeman Threats On IG Violate Bond Agreement
- Angel Taylor Talks Solo Debut and New Single ‘Speak’ [LISTEN]
- I’m Training Not Trying | Ericaism
- Prayers Up For Savoi Wright: Black Man Wrongfully Arrested In Venezuela, Family Says
- You’re Never Too Old To Dream | Dr. Willie Jolley
GRIFF’s Prayer: Why We Can’t Stop Thinking About “Black Panther” [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com
What Does The Bible Say About Putting Up Christmas Trees?
Turkey Taboos: 10 Things You Should Never Do At Thanksgiving
Bishop Carlton D. Pearson Dies At 70 After Battle With Cancer
Early Voting Locations And Times
Grammy Nominations Announced for Christian Categories
Koryn Hawthorne, Engaged! Won’t He Do It!
Koryn Hawthorne is Engaged!
Alabama Riverboat Brawl Trial For Black Man Attacked Gets Scheduled